Something has changed recently in the way that we find companies and brands that we love. I used to Google what I needed in order to find the best options. We can talk about my Google search history later ;) Now that social media is around (and since Google is full of ads) we’ve moved on a bit from Google and we’ve started relying more on direct recommendations and referrals. With something so personal as boudoir I cannot emphasize how thankful I am that our clients refer us out to their friends, family, dentist, dog walkers, etc. We aren’t just referred for boudoir in Atlanta, we are referred for boudoir around the country.
This client came in as one such referral, and I’m so glad she did. She trusted the process and the experience (you should read her advice about that below). The result: incredible images that are carrying her through this chapter in life. Of course, I can already predict that the chapter after this is going to have her moonlighting as a Taraji P Henson lookalike, but right now I think she is doing just fine ;)
(Photos: Sarah with OWN Boudoir, Hair and Makeup: Brielle Brenner of Brenner Beauty)
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2) What do you do for a living? Or... How do you typically spend your days?
I put people to sleep(anesthesia) for a living
3) What prompted you to consider booking a boudoir session?
Doing a boudoir session was always on my bucket list but I became inspired after I saw a friends pictures. I decided to book shortly afterwards.
4) Fears and hesitations are common when it comes to boudoir! What (if any) fears or hesitations did you have with regards to your session?
The reason I hesitated on booking the session was due to me feeling like my body wasn’t in the best shape it could be. Actually booking a session motivated me to concentrate on working out a little more. Immediately after taking just one picture with Sarah I realized my body shouldn’t have even been a concern.
5) Thank you so much for choosing OWN! What was it about us that made you choose us for your boudoir session?
I chose OWN based on my friends recommendation, but I was quickly impressed by the impeccable attention to detail exhibited throughout the entire company.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I wasn’t expecting to feel so comfortable and confident. I felt like a supermodel during the shoot!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (primping, the shoot, seeing images, giving
the images..etc) Seeing the images while shooting and during my reveal was my favorite part.
8) How has the response been to your images?
I have received a million compliments on my images.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session (aside from "JUST DO IT!!!")?
Make sure you feel comfortable in all stages because I think that translates into an unforgettable experience.
10) What has changed about the way you see your OWN beauty?
My beauty was captured so well with my clothes off that it has helped me be even more confident with clothes on!
Ready to book your own boudoir session? We’ve only got a month left to book our Summer Special. Get more info here!