This wonderful woman not only has one of the coolest jobs I’ve ever heard of, but she also masquerades as a certified babe underneath all of those scrubs. Getting to catch her in-between flights (flights that she takes because she’s on her way to save someone’s LIFE) was such a privilege. Her boudoir session was full of questions from both Kari (her hair and makeup artist) and I. After hounding her with questions about how her job works and where it takes her we were able to shut up for a few hours and create a beautiful collection of images. Read below to hear about her experience and check out her images!
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2) What do you do for a living? Or... How do you typically spend your days?
Flight nurse is my real job. But if I’m not treating patients, you can find me curled up with a good book and a comfy blanket.
3) What prompted you to consider booking a boudoir session?
Everyone deserves to feel beautiful. And these pics did just that for me!
4) Fears and hesitations are common when it comes to boudoir! What (if any) fears or hesitations did you have with regards to your session?
Like everyone, I have certain aspects of my body that I might not like a well as others. But my session made me fall in love with all my “flaws”. It’s also a little intimidating to “bare it all” to a stranger; however, once I met everyone those worries flew out the window.
5) Thank you so much for choosing OWN! What was it about us that made you choose us for your boudoir session?
I have stalked the Instagram page for a long while. I love the style of all the photos. And the insta stories made me feel like we were best friends.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
Gah, it was sooo much fun. I recommend everyone try it at least once. I was nervous that I would be awkward. I might have actually been awkward, but I was made to feel like I rocked my shoot. My pics prove that I did because I had an awesome instructor.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (primping, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
Seeing the end product is always the best part, however to have a day where you get a whole day about you is probably the most memorable part of the experience.
8) How has the response been to your images?
Girl! My images have been a hit! It’s neat to see what stands out the most to different people. I have gotten nothing but A+ responses!!
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session (aside from "JUST DO IT!!!")?
Everyone deserves to feel sexy, beautiful. Love the skin you’re in and let the lady with the camera do the rest. ;)
10) What has changed about the way you see your OWN beauty?
I might see “flaws” but looking through a lens of a camera I know now that even flaws are beautiful.
Ready to book your OWN boudoir session? Pick your date before January 31st to secure our 2018 pricing (AND to lock in our weekend availability)