When vanity makes you do this... | Atlanta Boudoir Photographer
"You're so vain", but who cares (especially when it comes to boudoir)
Sometimes vanity pushes us in the most positive of directions and that direction can lead us down an instagram wormhole that puts out out at my studio's doorstep. I don't really know how many times that actually happens to people, but I can count a few. This gorgeous human walked into my boudoir studio as a result of her husband's encouragement and on her OWN damn volition. We had such a fantastic time cracking up while trying to make the "sexy face". Spoiler: we succeeded in the sexy face but the bloopers are hilarious.
I am so proud of her for being so open with us during her shoot, with you that are reading this, and with the future readers. She has an amazing joy and air about her... plus she is pretty F***ing hot.
Read on ( preferably while blasting Metallica),
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
33 and Metallica!!
2) What do you do for a living?
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I did it for myself.. vanity baby!!
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I used to strip/do burlesque but that was before my body changed so I did feel insecure about my new body.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
My husband found some images on Instagram and I loved the pictures!!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was way more fun and free. [I] didn't feel awkward at all!!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) .
8) How has the response been to your images?
Amazing. More than I was expecting even from my mom.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Just do it !!! Don't wait til you loose 5 pounds or w.e. you are concerned about. It'll be amazing regardless. We all have issues with something about out bodies and we are all beautiful!! Just do it!!!! You won't regret it.