Boudoir interview: "There's no way that's ME..."
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2) What do you do for a living?
I work in the medical field.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I was in the process of wedding planning and knew I wanted to give my future groom the BEST GIFT EVER, and I knew doing a boudoir session would be the perfect gift for him!
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Oh yes! I had so many fears about boudoir! First off, I thought it was going to be SUPER awkward because I've never done anything like this before! But Sarah was seriously the BEST! She made it fun, relaxing, and I felt super comfortable! I never thought I could ever have fun with something like this, but it really was! Another big fear I had was that I was going to hate the pictures, I'm always harsh when I look at my own pictures, I'm definitely my worst critic! But the pictures turned out AMAZING! I kept looking at them saying, "there's no way that's me!" Sarah has an amazing talent and truly knows how to capture everyone's inner beauty!
5) Why did you choose OWN?
I started my online search months before booking, and as soon as I came across OWN's website, I KNEW this was the one! All of the pictures were so beautiful!!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I expected the session to be awkward and I was so scared! But I'm so glad I did it, I had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
I loved getting to see the images after a couple poses during the beginning of the shoot! After Sarah showed me some of them, I felt super confident and got to relax and have even more fun with it!
8) How has the response been to your images?
I have shown all of my friends and all of them LOVED it and want to book their session, too! And my husband was literally BLOWN AWAY!! Seeing his expression was definitely worth it!
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
If you're even slightly interested, you should do it! Trust me, you'll love your images and you'll feel even more beautiful after leaving the session. It's definitely a confident booster!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Definitely! I felt so much more confident in myself! I did a complete 180 in how I view myself!