Client Interview: A reason to buy new heels.
1) How old are you? 43
2) What do you do for a living? I run a non-profit working with impoverished children.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? I wanted to give my husband a 20th anniversary gift.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Of course..I AM 43 YEARS OLD!!
5) Why did you choose OWN? I loved the images on the website. I felt very comfortable with Sarah and got a great vibe from her over the phone. I knew I would be able to laugh and enjoy the experience with her. She answered all of my questions and I knew immediately that this was definitely NOT her first rodeo!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? I was amazed at how this normal hotel room looks sensual and adds so much to the images. The Atlanta skylines, door frames, desk, windows and reflections provided such a unique feel..not just photos of me lying on a bed. Although, those images are awesome too!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc.) Start to finish..great adventure! Definitely a highlight was having my make-up done because that is such a treat for me. I can’t believe what a difference it made having a professional “magician” making me look like a model!
8) How has the response been to your images? Like Christmas morning over and over again!
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session? Go for it! It is so fun to do something that scares you a little. You will be treated with kindness. You will be coached and instructed with patience. You will instantly feel important and beautiful. And for goodness sake..give yourself a reason to buy some fabulous new heels!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? I wanted to see myself in photographs the way my husband sees me all the time. He doesn’t focus on my imperfections, scars and stretch marks like I do..and thanks to Sarah they just “disappeared"!