Client interview: "I can see myself the way my husband sees me."
1) How old are you?
41 years old.
2) What do you do for a living?
Trauma Surgery/Criical Care Nurse Practitioner
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I have always wanted to do one. When a close friend of mine did session with you, your work spoke for itself.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I feared looking chubby, and maybe a little 'butt-ne' (butt acne)...Haha! Also, making sure my hubbs didn't find my outfits for the session.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
Like I said before - your work speaks for itself!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was better than expected! I felt like a frumpy suburban mom when I walked in, but immediately felt like I was hanging out with girlfirends as soon as I met you.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc).
I loved the prep! Getting my hair and makeup professionally done was awesome! Getting ready while you picked out outfits, listening to music, etc. Getting/giving the album was so worth the aniticipation leading up to it.
8) How has the response been to your images?
My Hubbs was completely shocked. Close friends I have showed them to can not believe I am hiding that body under my clothes.
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it. You had a way of making me feel completely comfortable with the session. I felt so empowered, condifent, frisky, and in awe when I left. On your website you have every shape an size celebrating womens figures. We come in all shapes and sizes, and embracing it is a beuatiful thing. (Cheesy but true!)
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I think it would be finally seeing myself the way my husband sees me. I walk around feeling a little sassier. The biggest thing for me...it was the first time in over three years where I didn't think about cancer and the scars left on my body and the upcoming scar I knew I would be getting soon after the session. That was an unexpected gift from this and for that I thank you.