FAQ: What's the point of boudoir after marriage?
Common concern: "My husband and I have been married for 5/10/34 years... what's the point? He's seen me naked on a regular basis by now."
Response: He may have seen you naked, but he has also probably seen the following on a regular basis:
- Birthing Children
- Throwing up with a stomach virus
- Scrubbing the toilet with rubber gloves
- Pissed at the world
- Food stuck in your teeth
Here are some reasons for YOU to do a boudoir session regardless of years of marriage:
- He may have seen you dressed to the 9's for a date: Here's a chance to permanently capture how beautiful you can be.
- He may see you naked, but does he often see you in lingerie? Since the honeymoon, that is?
- Spice things up by surprising him with an album and/or sneak a boudoir photo in his briefcase/suitcase/sock drawer. ("Surprise - remember how hot I am?! You're welcome.")
- Do it for yourself. Feel pretty again. Break out of the mom role for a day and capture your hotness for a lifetime.