Here comes the bridal boudoir!
Wedding Season is upon us! (And warmer weather, thank goodness... the wind chill was 0 degrees in Atlanta yesterday!) Whether you're interested in a bridal boudoir session for yourself or to give to a friend, here are things to keep in mind:
- You will need to do a session at LEAST 4 (four) weeks from the day you want to gift your boudoir book.
- It's great to have a workout goal! Not only for your wedding day, but for your pictures.
- Perfect gift from a maid of honor, bridesmaid, or sister - contact me for gift certificates!
- Wedding gift idea for your husband after the rehearsal dinner or on the day of your wedding.
- Outfit ideas: your veil, lingerie you may wear your wedding night or under your dress, bridal themed panties (think Victoria's Secret), a garter, something blue...
Check out these lovely brides!!: