Concern of the day - tons of my clients can relate!
The FAQ of the day is really more of a frequently expressed concern:
- I am pregnant, have been pregnant, etc., and I am terrified that I won’t be able to do the poses that I see on your website.
- I don’t want my stomach shown because of stretch marks, scars, etc.
- I have this extra "mommy" pudge that just won’t go away.
- My body will never be the same and I don't know how you would make me look beautiful.
During their sessions, what makes the photos most successful is that these ladies trusted me to make sure that I take care to photograph them in the most flattering way. By the way, if a client is not thrilled about a certain aspect of their body, it is not my personal crusade to force you to get over it; rather, my goal is to capture a set of images that will show you how beautiful you are in your own skin!
Here are a few pointers that will ease your concerns:
- As mentioned, I take care to pose you in the most flattering ways! I'm a girl too - I get it.
- Strategically placing a sheet can go a long way, and we will only go as far as you are comfortable going.
- You do not have to wear traditional lingerie or lingerie that shows your ‘non-desireable’ area.
- It’s just ME here in the studio! You aren’t in front of an audience.
- I'm a person! You can email or call me and I will actually answer, talk to you, and answer any questions you have! No concern is stupid or crazy, I promise!
- Also, consider the following photos: Do these women look like they have anything to be insecure about? This is a rhetorical question because DUH, they're gorgeous.