I’m not sure why we as women feel like we have to have some grandiose excuse for booking a boudoir photo shoot, but that thought process might be the biggest obstacle that we have to walk through with clients. Did you know that you can book a boudoir session for ANY reason you choose? I might book one just for staying away from cheese-dip for a full week.
Booking for her OWN self might be one of the reasons why I absolutely adore this woman so much. In her client interview (below) you’ll see that she didn’t book her boudoir shoot as part of a major celebration, but for a far better reason. For HER. She is the perfect example of how the ‘simplest’ reason for booking a session can change the course of how you see yourself.
Need further proof? I’ll see her for her THIRD shoot with me this summer as she takes advantage of our Summer Special. Let her be an example to you that you can book your boudoir session for any reason of your OWN.
Read about her experience, and check out some of my favorite images from her shoot(s) below! Hot DAMN she looks amazing!!!
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I am 27.
2) What do you do for a living? Or... How do you typically spend your days?
I am an administrative assistant at Lockheed Martin
3) What prompted you to consider booking a boudoir session?
I was always interested in boudoir photography and I guess I wanted to see how I look naked. haha
4) Fears and hesitations are common when it comes to boudoir! What (if any) fears or hesitations did you have with regards to your session?
I didn't know I would be comfortable enough to do that kind of photoshoot because I am pretty awkward in regular pictures.
5) Thank you so much for choosing OWN! What was it about us that made you choose us for your boudoir session?
It looked trustworthy with so many clients but most of all I obviously liked the pictures. Matched my style perfectly.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I knew that you were gonna tell me how to pose but I didn't know it was gonna be sooo specific. I liked that a lot. Because I think that's the biggest concern for most people-not knowing how to pose.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (primping, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
A loved the actual shoot, it made me feel confident and sexy for the rest of the day. Because you showed me some pictures right away and it just made me even more confident.
8) How has the response been to your images?
Amazing! Everyone thinks I am a model now, but it was literally all you haha
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session (aside from "JUST DO IT!!!")?
This kinda photoshoot is bound to raise your confidence and the overall mood. I think it's cool when you do it for someone special but most of all it's for you. Because so many women are insecure about our bodies, we need a reminder sometimes that we're amazing.
10) What has changed about the way you see your OWN beauty?
It definitely made me more confident about my body. Yes, it might not be “perfect” but it's my OWN.
Ready to book your OWN boudoir photo shoot? We’re ready, too! Get in touch HERE to find out more about our packages, or check out our Summer Special here.