Boudoir Interview: "I look for reasons to show off my photos..."
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? 28 years old
2) What do you do for a living?
Hairstylist at salon red Decatur
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I was looking for a great anniversary gift. I saw your portfolio and knew instantly that I wanted to work with you.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was terrified!!! I was afraid of looking fat/ugly/cheesy and as soon as i saw the first picture, my fears vanished! I felt HOT!
5) Why did you choose OWN?
Your website gallery exceeded my expectations and did not look like tacky "glamour shots". I could tell you had an artistic eye. It was no question you were more talented than most.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I thought I would be uncomfortable, and afraid. I didn't know what to expect. You were very professional and friendly. You put mind at ease and me laugh.... the champagne helped also ;)
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
I loved getting ready. And I loved seeing the final shots. Brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't believe I could look so good!
8) How has the response been to your images?
Everyone has loved them!
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
DO IT!!!! Even if you don't have a reason! You will be so happy! The amount of confidence it has given me is unbelievable.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session
Yes! I didn't think I would want anyone to see these photos. I was so insecure about it at first. One I saw them, I was looking for reasons to show people. So much fun!