Client interview: A Boudoir session doubles as a workout.
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I am 25 years old.
2) What do you do for a living?
I am a RN.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I did the boudoir session as a gift for my husband for our wedding.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I felt insecure about how my body looked going in. I wanted to be in the best shape possible before doing the shoot but I realized that this is as good as it's going to get. Haha
5) Why did you choose OWN?
I choose OWN after looking at the images online. I loved the setting in which it looked like a nice downtown loft. They were so natural like and made the women look so sexy in such a feminine way.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was not just laying on a bed and smiling. It was definitely a workout. I was sweating by the end of the shoot.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
Seeing the images was my favorite part. I was so excited.
8) How has the response been to your images?
They were so amazing I didn't think it was actually me. They was Sarah portrayed me in the images was better than I could have ever imagined.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
If you are hesitant about doing for any weight reasons or insecurities, don't be afraid. The angles and shots will flatter you no matter what.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I definitely learned to see my body in a different more accepting way after the session.